Looking for New Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if I’m in the right place. Mod please move me if I’m in the wrong place and I apologize in advance. I am looking to buy a new Raptor R NOW. I have cash. Willing to pay well over MSRP. I’m aware of what they are going for. If anyone knows
of one for sale please let me know asap. Thanks my Raptor brothers and sisters. BTW, this will be my 3rd Raptor. I just sold my TRX. Good rig. But now I want the V8 Raptor!!
Aloha

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. But I’m looking for new.
You won’t find new, unless you put an order in for a MY24 when order banks open, ALL MY23 allocations are spoken for.

Even the ones dealers have are listed as used at this time. There are a few for sale under 100 miles which is basically new. Mine even came new with 46 miles on the odometer.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I did find 2 new ones, that were available. I have been calling and contacting a bunch of dealerships on the west coast. One was $175k the other $194k
Both were arriving soon at the dealerships. If I swing it I’ll post pics here. That said a member also has one that may be my best option

KarlsonBoy

Reaction score
I have a lead on an Agate Black 23 Raptor R with just under 2,000 miles for $165,000. Full body PPF already applied.

nd1068

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 Anti Matter Blue with 85 miles for $153k in Texas in an air-conditioned garage, come pick it up!