Looking for Raptor R allocation. Willing to pay $30k+ ADM.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad. Always read the date! Sorry to hear that about him. I admire my skills to even find that post. Jeez. Anyway you’re right about that live life comment. Buddy of mine knows this he got tired of waiting on an R and just grabbed a TRX Lunar Edition. He likes it.

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao hey don’t shoot the messenger haha I’m just sharing it. Some of y’all have a boat load of money. It’s not like I’m affiliated with the dealer lol

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem is when their second owner cars not at Ford dealers
I think this adm greed has also provoked Ford and Ram enough to radically raise MSRP to get their piece of the pie. Which ironically doesn’t seem to have affected the primary or secondary market (adm) for these things. When will the music stop? Idk, Ram reduced allocations dramatically and I think Ford wants to reduce supply to keep demand high. But we’re starting to see trucks sit on lots and the economy crumble ( I know my business is down over 15%) . So as buyers disappear and supply perhaps stabilizes maybe those of us on sideline can get a shot at one. Maybe. Just my musings and not an all encompassing or definitive explanation of all that’s occurring.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the R guys looking to get serious about their status or go racing.… I saw on YouTube there is a Bronco Racer coming out with a coyote engine. Should be about $295,000.00 bucks. Multimatic shocks and not street legal. Very limited. If yt can be trusted, anyway. Get in line and let the games begin!