Looking for Raptor R allocation. Willing to pay $30k+ ADM.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin Elkins

Reaction score
Currently driving a 2022 37pp Iconic Silver. Would trade in if it helps with ADM, otherwise I’ll privately sell it. Anyone know of any true allocations at a dealership or looking to offload their allocation?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
msrp or nothing on an R for me. the 30k option that puts this thing at 111k without adm is bad enough. when this truck with adm is more than a base 911 ($119k) convertible then I say. hell no.

actually went to my local Porsche dealer where my wife got her Macan they said the base 911 and or the 718 both will take about 10-12 mth to get if I order. absolutely no ADM. they only sell at MSRP. might be ordering in March and keep my current 21'. give up on dreams of getting a raptor R.

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealerships are going to keep adding the ADM as long as people are willing to pay it. I’d pay MSRP or less.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wouldn't we all pay at or less. you may get less than msrp for a regular raptor in time but you will never see less than for an R they just won't make enough of them to cause the need to sell for less. just saying. too much demand. I actually think msrp for a R is like getting struck by lighting. and those who say they are getting them at msrp are either lying or have great connections to ford or a dealer... . you can hardly get an allocation for a regular one and 37pp is harder and even harder for the R. yea right msrp this year for an R isn't happening without some "in"

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The local Ford dealer here in Auburn California called me last week to see if I was interested in an R - they didn't know anything more than they had 1 allocated and were looking for an ADM of $35k - you can call Chuck Hurst at the dealership, his cell is 916-664-6757.

I passed as my 2023 37 blue recaros just came in at another dealer and I want to play with that first and hope ADM's on the R's cool off over the next year.