Raptor R allocation... I have a buyer willing to spend $15k to $20k ADM tops... feel free to DM me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already paid my piper.. but I have a guy calling dealers and having no luck. I think he's willing to buy anywhere except CA. Located in the midwest.

Please DM if you have an allocation for an R that can be placed at ADM less than $25k. Thanks!

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have to guess most 1st wave allocations are very slim pickings now?

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already paid my piper.. but I have a guy calling dealers and having no luck. I think he's willing to buy anywhere except CA. Located in the midwest.

Please DM if you have an allocation for an R that can be placed at ADM less than $25k. Thanks!
And people wonder why we have 40 year high inflation and are heading into a recession.

IDIOT.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People have been paying +$25k ADM on Raptors (location specific) since the day the Gen2 arrived. Nothing new at all.
ALOT OF IDIOTS. 6 MONTHS FROM NOW THERE WILL BE ALOT OF RAPTORS SHOWING UP ON DEALERS USED LOTS BECAUSE IDIOTS CAN NOT AFFORD THE PAYMENTS ANYMORE WHEN PEOPLE START GETTING LAID OFF AND WE SLIDE BACK INTO A 2008 RECESSION. IT'S COMING, GUARANTEED.

BUT NO PROBLEM IDIOTS, KEEP PAYING 10-50,000.00 DOLLARS OVER STICKER FOR A DEPRECIATING ASSET. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY INFLATION AND RAISING RATES. Unfortunately most of these meatheads can not comprehend basic global economics.

Maybe they should start reading Warren Buffet articles.

lwrock3422

Reaction score
Sometimes its only money...I was quoted 60k over but when I reached out to other dealers they quoted 23-15k over. Went back to original dealer (close to home) and they said 30-35k over. It appears that the sticker price plus extreme over list is not working at the pace they expected. I am sure at 25k over they will have not problem.

ME120

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes its only money...I was quoted 60k over but when I reached out to other dealers they quoted 23-15k over. Went back to original dealer (close to home) and they said 30-35k over. It appears that the sticker price plus extreme over list is not working at the pace they expected. I am sure at 25k over they will have not problem.
Again = meatheads and financial idiots.

Idiots like this is why we have 40 year high inflation and a 2008 incoming recession.

HighHP

Reaction score
I was added to my local dealers list for the R a few months ago. I was number six in line. I would think all dealers have a long list of takers.

Status
Not open for further replies.