Raptor R allocation... I have a buyer willing to spend $15k to $20k ADM tops... feel free to DM me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foremanrd

Reaction score
Only idiots and meatheads pay over msrp for any new vehicle today and I absolutely do not, so I guess I’m not in that class.
I don't bet, but if I did, I would be willing to bet you don't have the ability to have one of these trucks; so you are angry and constantly ranting about those willing to pay the cost for one. I'd suggest bringing your incredibly deep knowledge of economics to some other forum where it would likely be much more appreciated. You will likely contine to do you and stay your course.

Last edited:

uthorns1976

Reaction score
Today, I was out running errands. An older couple rolled up in a brand new Escalade. It was black. I told them, "Nice ride." The man said, "Traded in 2017 Escalade for this on...2022. $40K over sticker." I guess Escalade-V is going to go for $200K.

Status
Not open for further replies.