Raptor R allocation... I have a buyer willing to spend $15k to $20k ADM tops... feel free to DM me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your overarching point may well be true and I don’t necessarily disagree on the premise. That said, you need to stop with person to person insults. Not only does it pretty well undercut your message, it’s really uncalled for.
Resorting to personal insult is what you do when you have lost the argument and are trying to save face. It always backfires, but the loser often doesn't realize that. Argument lost. Face lost. Complete loser. Check, check, and check.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To your point, I think those who are able to secure an R at $15k over MSRP stand to make big money, especially if they choose to flip it quickly.
If I was burning for an R, I'd be thrilled to get one at $15k over. The ADM filters out all of the tire kickers, wannabees, and posers who wouldn't really buy one even at MSRP. The good news(for them) is that this gives them an excuse for whining and complaining without the actual need to put their money where their mouths are. It's a limited production highly sought after vehicle. If you don't have a connection, you're not getting one for MSRP. That's how the world works. That's how it's always worked. The whiners are showing the world that they're losers with no connections. Sour grapes on steroids. Best to get over it, because it's not a good look, guys.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was burning for an R, I'd be thrilled to get one at $15k over. The ADM filters out all of the tire kickers, wannabees, and posers who wouldn't really buy one even at MSRP. The good news(for them) is that this gives them an excuse for whining and complaining without the actual need to put their money where their mouths are. It's a limited production highly sought after vehicle. If you don't have a connection, you're not getting one for MSRP. That's how the world works. That's how it's always worked. The whiners are showing the world that they're losers with no connections. Sour grapes on steroids. Best to get over it, because it's not a good look, guys.
Agreed. I'd be happy to get one for $15k over, but I simply can't justify buying an R, nor do I have that burning desire anyway. You're also correct in your assessment that the whiners weren't buyers anyway.

I'll be happy enough when my 37pp comes in for MSRP!

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait is it confirmed this is a limited production vehicle?
“Limited”, sure. Early estimates are that there will be almost 3000 Raptor Rs built for 2023. That’s far more than I anticipated, so I guess it really depends on your definition of limited. I don’t have the estimated production numbers for all of ‘23 in front of me at the moment, but I think the R will represent roughly 25% of the MY production total.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ALOT OF IDIOTS. 6 MONTHS FROM NOW THERE WILL BE ALOT OF RAPTORS SHOWING UP ON DEALERS USED LOTS BECAUSE IDIOTS CAN NOT AFFORD THE PAYMENTS ANYMORE WHEN PEOPLE START GETTING LAID OFF AND WE SLIDE BACK INTO A 2008 RECESSION. IT'S COMING, GUARANTEED.

BUT NO PROBLEM IDIOTS, KEEP PAYING 10-50,000.00 DOLLARS OVER STICKER FOR A DEPRECIATING ASSET. AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY INFLATION AND RAISING RATES. Unfortunately most of these meatheads can not comprehend basic global economics.

Maybe they should start reading Warren Buffet articles.
I've listened to Jimmy Buffet, does that help? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Nex

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“Limited”, sure. Early estimates are that there will be almost 3000 Raptor Rs built for 2023. That’s far more than I anticipated, so I guess it really depends on your definition of limited. I don’t have the estimated production numbers for all of ‘23 in front of me at the moment, but I think the R will represent roughly 25% of the MY production total.
Yes, but half of the MY production total is 2022 backlog. So about 2500 each Raptors and Raptor Rs in 2023 once you back those out. Not very many of either one. MSRP is looking like a long shot next year. 2024 might not be much better. Then maybe the ICE Raptor goes away in 2025. It's getting ugly out there.

Parappa The Rapta

Reaction score
So on a $110,000 truck one is willing to pay $130,000? This whole ADM thing leaves me scratching my head.
Yeah, this truck isn't limited in any way or capacity, you can't find any vehicles out there right now and I doubt a Silverado 1500 would be considered limited just because it's difficult to obtain. Limited, for vehicles means a limited production run that's stated from the get go and increases value. Again, these aren't Ferraris and there's a truck out there that's essentially had a very similar setup [TRX, Yes..Yes it is similar, nothing groundbreaking about the R] for several years now and those aren't limited. This place is like Jonestown sometimes, the R will NOT hold it's value like some exotic or true limited run vehicle, every single American manufacturer is about to have their own version of a desert running SC'd V8 truck and none of that matters if you're ok with losing money, that's a personal choice, but you will lose money if you don't immediately flip to someone else with poor financial sense and you pay a massive adm.

Status
Not open for further replies.