Looking for Raptor R allocation. Willing to pay $30k+ ADM.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paxton

Reaction score
If you search on the build and price it shows dealers that have them coming in soon. Almost all of them are available for 40k over because no one is paying it.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not think the ADMs will cool off at all, most people able to swing over 100k are not worried about interest rates at 6 percent for truck loans. Wait until these hit the lots, people will be flipping them with low miles also. Bronco Raptors are selling for 130k or more still, just got a text today from a dealer saying someone backed out and there was one available. Nope I will wait on my Raptor R.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not think the ADMs will cool off at all, most people able to swing over 100k are not worried about interest rates at 6 percent for truck loans. Wait until these hit the lots, people will be flipping them with low miles also. Bronco Raptors are selling for 130k or more still, just got a text today from a dealer saying someone backed out and there was one available. Nope I will wait on my Raptor R.
did someone back out of a bronco raptor?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you search on the build and price it shows dealers that have them coming in soon. Almost all of them are available for 40k over because no one is paying it.
lol my brother has been calling on these trucks for weeks with no success ( ford took all retail orders off the locator as of this week just looked a moment ago and only seen 14 dealer stock orders in the us which i’m sure the dealer owners are taking as they cannot retail order for themselves) all have been sold. at the moment there may be 2 that are actually available and not retail orders

Last edited:

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d do a 25k adm max. Hoping interest rates keep climbing as I think that will hurt these huge ADMs although I think most banks will only finance MSRP?

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter on rates. Most people are paying cash for these trucks.
I had ZERO $$ to spend on a R when I ordered it. Wife says not a penny of a loan. If you want it decide what truck or trucks or other items to sell and figure out which you want more. MSRP zero loan only way . . I have now raised 10% so far and truck could be here within 60 days.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had ZERO $$ to spend on a R when I ordered it. Wife says not a penny of a loan. If you want it decide what truck or trucks or other items to sell and figure out which you want more. MSRP zero loan only way . . I have now raised 10% so far and truck could be here within 60 days.
Did I read that right? You have 60 days to raise $100k cash?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He sold a classic truck to pay for the R and then sold it about two weeks into ownership. He had some medical problems unfortunately so after all the waiting and spending $ he didn’t even get to enjoy it. It’s the harsh reality of life that you never know how many days you get so live life to the fullest…..