Raptor R Allocation- ADM expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I pay $5.00 for something, and then somebody buys that same thing from me for $15, my dollar is worth less? Seems like I just made $10 if you ask me.

You always make your money on the buy. So if you buy a $15 product for $5 and then sell it for $15, great. You're in business. If you buy a truck that for $55k that was worth $55k and then 2 years later you sell it for $60k, a depreciating asset DOESNT "increase in value". The cost to rebuy that depreciated asset just went from $55 to $60k. it took more money to buy a more used truck. Its called inflation and its a tax on your and my dollar....

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You always make your money on the buy. So if you buy a $15 product for $5 and then sell it for $15, great. You're in business. If you buy a truck that for $55k that was worth $55k and then 2 years later you sell it for $60k, a depreciating asset does "increase in value". The cost to rebuy that depreciated asset just went from $55 to $60k. it took more money to buy a more used truck. Its called inflation and its a tax on your and my dollar....
Actually, the value doesn't increase, the cost increases. It's still a two-year-old truck and it's value has declined. Inflation decreases the value of the dollar, so the same old shit costs more. But the value doesn't change. People get confused when they get used to low inflation because value and cost track. The high inflation causes cost to outpace value and they're still used to measuring value with dollars and it no longer works.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, the value doesn't increase, the cost increases. It's still a two-year-old truck and it's value has declined. Inflation decreases the value of the dollar, so the same old shit costs more. But the value doesn't change. People get confused when they get used to low inflation because value and cost track. The high inflation causes cost to outpace value and they're still used to measuring value with dollars and it no longer works.
Typo. I meant DOESNT increase….

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not me. But I did talk with my dealer and found out my priority code, 19. Whatever that means. Hopefully by next March, that is when I got my current raptor I ordered in November of 2021

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's called loyalty. I love my wife too and only her. Other women may have different assets but I stick with her. Same with my trucks, f150 only. I like what I like and it ain't chevy, dodge ,or toyota
Your to chubby to score any side action anyway.