Looking for best tune on my new '19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Put your $$$ where you mouth is run a trans only tune raptor vs an ecm tune only raptor & see who wins (hint I already know the outcome ;-))

Do it.

I utterly destroyed a tuned (ecu/tcm) Raptor with my truck...ecu tune only. Ridiculous gap, skip shift and all :)

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I utterly destroyed a tuned (ecu/tcm) Raptor with my truck...ecu tune only. Ridiculous gap, skip shift and all :)
Lol real scientific.

I know you know I’m right. I can tell you know your shit & def expert @ tuning.

1/4 mile times. Period.

So funny. Bunch of rich ass raptor drivers willing to blow $$$ on claims but 0% chance this 1/2 a tune BS flies on a vette/GTR etc. forum.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol real scientific.

I know you know I’m right. I can tell you know your shit & def expert @ tuning.

1/4 mile times. Period.

So funny. Bunch of rich ass raptor drivers willing to blow $$$ on claims but 0% chance this 1/2 a tune BS flies on a vette/GTR etc. forum.

If I walk a similar truck I couldn’t care less about 1/4mi. Although it provides great data, a win is the end all.

Our track shut down, so the closest track is 4hrs away. I’d be there in a minute if I had the opportunity.
All I can do is compare to other similar trucks with the same mods.

I have tons of guys out there on COBB. Most don’t track their trucks but they’ll gap others!

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put the ORA550 tune on my FBO truck & it’s [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]. Smooth, consistent power. I also like that they provide pre-gapped colder plugs (Ford Performance plugs at that) with their tuner & tune. Next step is upgraded turbos...

I was between them & GooseTuned. Honestly, I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the mentioned tuners...

Last edited: