Look for rear sand paddles for the rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GsxrRaptor

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have skat trak paddles for my quad. They are by far the best paddle out there. They will climb the softest steepest hills in any dunes. I will bet guys that I can go higher on a steep dune than they can. I always win

Nice I jst emailed sales at skat trak paddles requesting info on custom ordering a set for the rig

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
XTREME 14.00 REVOLUTION PADDLE TIRE WITH #1 1 INCH TALL PADDLES FOR 17 INCH DIAMETER RIM

I found these tires but might be to many paddles for the tire does anyone agree or would know?

In my unprofessional opinion :Grenade: that tire looks like a good one. About the same outside diameter. Watch the bottom out or you will "regroove" your new paddles with the handy Ford tire groover (rear wheel well )

Ask Ironman about tire pressures and proper dune jumping, he is very experienced at proper speeds to approach and launch over dunes. Maybe Birdman can repost that video ?????

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Nice I jst emailed sales at skat trak paddles requesting info on custom ordering a set for the rig

let them know about the blue raptor on youtube. Since you know 1 set of tires has been made, it should be cheaper.
Back in 2004 my dads friend had the first paddles on a yamaha rhino. Had skat trak custom make a set. Crazy expensive since they were the first ones. then we got some and it was much cheaper.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know where I can browse for sandpadles and sizing info if so!???

What size you looking for?

We run 37 projects that have paddles added when we take the TT to the sand.
I will try and find some pics of them.

Give me a idea what your looking for and will see what's available.