Look for rear sand paddles for the rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GsxrRaptor

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to worried bout paint since im a autobody tech / painter

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Who needs that! paddles would be a BLAST. If I had dunes closer I would own a pair

I'm looking for a set jst having trouble finding them

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Who needs that! paddles would be a BLAST. If I had dunes closer I would own a pair

I'm looking for a set jst having trouble finding them

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
You probably have to contact sand tires unlimited. The paddles are made from other tires, shaved, and have the paddles put on. So your sidewalls may say BFG Baja t/a or something like that.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

wait. thats a different company I was thinking of

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I was thinking of Skat traks. they custom make paddles from tires

OP
OP
GsxrRaptor

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You probably have to contact sand tires unlimited. The paddles are made from other tires, shaved, and have the paddles put on. So your sidewalls may say BFG Baja t/a or something like that.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

wait. thats a different company I was thinking of

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

I was thinking of Skat traks. they custom make paddles from tires

Do they do quality work. ? Have ya purchased from them?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

There is a guy up north running sand paddles, Letner racing I think ? He has put some u tube videos up. Anyone see those ?

Yea I seen the vid jt couldn't catch the tires

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have skat trak paddles for my quad. They are by far the best paddle out there. They will climb the softest steepest hills in any dunes. I will bet guys that I can go higher on a steep dune than they can. I always win