Longevity of the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ive seen over 100k now on the ones I work on regularly and they are beat worse than anyone ever dares to beat a truck.
Tires wear out in 4-7k miles it gets used so hard..

very good trucks and hold up to a lot of abuse

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, it stands to reason that these trucks would be used a little harder off road than your typical F150. What my original question was though is that all other things being equal (including usage), is the Raptor built to "last longer" than a regular F150

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to see who has the most miles on a 6.2. I have always wondered if it would be a long lasting engine or not. I think it will.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im at 95,*** at least 60% on crappy oil field roads in North Dakota. So far I've only had two issues. A blown power steering pump and a leaking seal on the rear axle. I need to get my iwe checked out cause I noticed some surging in 4x4 at trr. Oh and I need new shocks they are riding like a 3/4 HD now lol.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I need to get my iwe checked out cause I noticed some surging in 4x4 at trr. Oh and I need new shocks they are riding like a 3/4 HD now lol.

Let me know when you're dealership-bound, ironside. I'll be around if you need any help from my neck of the woods. :)

Crystal