Long Term Feedback Hellwig Rear Sway Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What hole did you use? Just go right to the closest hole for the most response.

R,
HAP
Yeah I know that, I used the end holes just to ease into it. Haven’t driven it much to really check it out or decide if I want more. I just expected it to be pretty noticeable even on the loosest setting since there was no bar to begin with.

OP
OP
Hagasan41

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know that, I used the end holes just to ease into it. Haven’t driven it much to really check it out or decide if I want more. I just expected it to be pretty noticeable even on the loosest setting since there was no bar to begin with.
Same experience I had. Changed to the middle setting and felt an immediate difference.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The closest yielded the best results for my Gen 1.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove it more today and kind of like it. Takes some pressure off the outside front tire when doing a quick or sharp turn. Also seems to reduce the rear jumping to the side after hitting a bump with one tire. But it still feels like plenty of flex when you go over a curb at Starbucks.

02Lightning

Reaction score
Does this help with that feeling you get when you hit a bump around a bend and it feels like the back end is stepping out? Just about gave my wife a heart attack when it happened to her.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this help with that feeling you get when you hit a bump around a bend and it feels like the back end is stepping out? Just about gave my wife a heart attack when it happened to her.
Yes it seems to.