Lol TRX breaks 1st trip out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdvvraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not another jumpin trx vid like what has been posted before, looks like the tranny gave out on some light offroading
Watch "My Brand New 2021 Ram TRX Blew Up After Taking It Off-Road..." on YouTube

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he should've kept his Raptor...........maybe he can trade his TRX in for a 2023 Raptor R........if his TRX lasts that long!

OP
OP
hdvvraptor

hdvvraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
video also hints at the hp being too much for the suspension to keep up with, and the weight of the truck slowing it down when compared to his old raptor, so so far ooks like the trx is really a nice street truck not baja truck

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
For everyone that is really begging for the Raptor R, this video shows that more development is needed when you plan on putting that much power for off road use. No one should be mad that Ford didn't release a V8 right away. If anything I hope they make sure it works well for its intended use and not just doing donuts and burn outs.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For everyone that is really begging to the Raptor R, this video shows that more development is needed when you plan on putting that much power for off road use. No one should be mad Ford didn't release a V8 right away. If anything I hope make sure it works well for its intended use and not just doing donuts and burn outs.
but but but but, i have to be faster than you on the highway. when i see you coming up, i want to be able to mash the gas and not let you pass

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually I find Ben a bit cringy and click bait-ey but his discussion on the handling dynamics was actually pretty good. I think what Ram found is the limits of HP to suspension travel. If you're going to put trophy truck level power in a truck then give it the suspension to match because physics always wins. Add in some FCA reliability and you have yourself a future one hit wonder.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Usually I find Ben a bit cringy and click bait-ey but his discussion on the handling dynamics was actually pretty good. I think what Ram found is the limits of HP to suspension travel. If you're going to put trophy truck level power in a truck then give it the suspension to match because physics always wins. Add in some FCA reliability and you have yourself a future one hit wonder.
Cringy is being very polite hahaha

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk