Livernois Cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been digging around and have pieced enough together and I think they may be holding out on us. Here is what I’ve found

This is the stock cam specs I have found in the 6.2 L tidbits thread
Camshaft
Theoretical valve lift @ 0 lash — intake 13.25 mm (0.521 in)
Theoretical valve lift @ 0 lash — exhaust 13 mm (0.511 in)
Lobe lift — intake 8.019 mm (0.315 in)
Lobe lift — exhaust 7.861 mm (0.309 in)
Allowable lobe lift loss 0.127 mm (0.005 in)

Livernois got their hands on a set of Ford Racing Raptor XT cams which would not work due to PTV clearance so he said.
Sorry for the lack of replies. The FRPP cams will not work with stock pistons, so we've had our own custom cams made and will hopefully be installing them in a vehicle soon.

Thank you,

Rick

They are now selling CNC heads with flow rates advertising this, the important thing is to look at the lift numbers.

•NEW or Seasoned OEM Ford castings
•5 axis CNC machined
•Fully assembled w/o camshafts
•Intake flow rate 343 cfm @ .700 lift
•Exhaust flow rate 235 cfm @ .700 lift
•Custom valve job
•Custom ground 2.100" intake valves
•Custom ground 1.650" exhaust valves
•Livernois valve seals and locks
•Livernois exclusive single coil valve springs (150 lbs. on seat; 390 lbs. open @ .650 lift) <---------------not stock lift.
•No core required

Now I don’t think they would be trying to sell heads by advertising a flow rate at a certain lift that would be imposable to achieve.
So where are they????

Last edited:
OP
OP
nohel

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not to familiar with ford, but I know a 2.106 valve is rather large and I think that is where most of the ptv issues lies.