GEN 2 Linkswell 15.6" Infotainment System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergio212

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I just learned about this and wanted to put it out there given all the hype on that new AutoTech Pro 14.4" system. Evidently Linkswell is coming out with a new unit later this month for 2015-2020 F-150s that looks to be similar to what's on the Ford Lightning. The downside is that Ford Sync is not retained so not sure if that will mess up Trailer Assist or TMS. Looks pretty slick though...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501-011036.png
    Screenshot_20230501-011036.png
    711.8 KB · Views: 91

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been draggin' my feet on the AutoTech do to bugs. Not going to start over especially without Sync. Use my preprogramed start everyday in summer among other features. Crazy huge screen though. Where are they relocating the top buttons to?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I just learned about this and wanted to put it out there given all the hype on that new AutoTech Pro 14.4" system. Evidently Linkswell is coming out with a new unit later this month for 2015-2020 F-150s that looks to be similar to what's on the Ford Lightning. The downside is that Ford Sync is not retained so not sure if that will mess up Trailer Assist or TMS. Looks pretty slick though...

Looks very similar to Sync4a. I wish the Sync was retained.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it me or is that angle look like it has more glair than the other head units?

SRQ_Raptor

Reaction score
I remember back in the day on a BMW forum, someone figured out how to wire their factory radio to run in parallel with an aftermarket head unit like this one, to retain features such as memory seats etc. What would be lost without Sync?