Line-X The Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VelociRaptorSVT

Reaction score
This is the first I'm hearing about this. Do people actually line-x the fender flares, or is it just the wheel wells? If so, do you guys recommend it? How does it look? Thanks in advance for the input.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the first I'm hearing about this. Do people actually line-x the fender flares, or is it just the wheel wells? If so, do you guys recommend it? How does it look? Thanks in advance for the input.
Some folks have. I've thought about it, still might do it. There are some pictures lurking on here and on the internet. I've heard positive results when they've done it professionally (actual Line-X).

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the fender flares, rear wheel wells, and the other plastic piece before the rear bumper I done on my gen2. Holds up great to tree branches. Easy as hell to clean and gets compliments all the time.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
the underside of all the fiberglass panels, the wheel wells, front bumper and the leading section of the rear fenders.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I linexed to the 1st bend, front to back. Rear wheal well,bed, and fender flares. Black truck. So you have a 2 tone black truck. Looks good to me

Morrisabm

Reaction score
I’ve got a wrapped white Gen 2 and my flares are linex coated. Love it, looks great, prevents scratches off-road, and cleans super easy. Dirt and mud rinse right off.