Line-X The Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spraying the wheel wells actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. Some of the paint came off while washing my rear ones unfortunately. Thought I was going to need to repaint to get the look away, but I think I found my solution.

Will contact my local line-x dealer and see what they say. Thanks for the idea!

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had my fender flares, front and rear ADD bumpers, hood vents, and side vents done in LineX. I think it looks great and offsets the silver well. I will probably do the wheel wells next.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had my fender flares, front and rear ADD bumpers, hood vents, and side vents done in LineX. I think it looks great and offsets the silver well. I will probably do the wheel wells next.

Pictures?

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess you can't see them that well in my avatar picture. Ben from LineX in Winchester VA featured my truck on his website or maybe on FB. I will see if I have any when the truck was clean

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Very nice. What did that run?