Light canons!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sitdown, I was planning on posting up some pics of the mounts/cannons tonight and get some "night shots" in the field, but it's raining here and the spouse probably wouldn't appreciate me getting her "Canon" wet. First dry night and it'll be done.

Master Yoda

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha no worries hoss there's no suk thing as thread jack here if its a light and throws out like a canon then it's welcome here!

That's one insane flashlight but ouch 695 bucks haha I wouldn't wanna take that thing hog Huntin haha I got a cheap bass pro shop spot light wih a green filter I use and it only cost me 50 bucks haha

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Sitdown, I was planning on posting up some pics of the mounts/cannons tonight and get some "night shots" in the field, but it's raining here and the spouse probably wouldn't appreciate me getting her "Canon" wet. First dry night and it'll be done.

Master Yoda

Yea it's raining pretty hard here too! Thunderstorms and all.. My wife would kill me if I took her camera anywhere near the water hahaha I keep telling her I'm gonna sell her camera to buy my new rear bumper! Haha

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the 4TT mounts really $150. Went to their site no picture and $150. Wow

Not sure where you got that...Go to the Vendor section here. They have them on special for for $39.99.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 39.99 price is if you buy some lights the retail pric of the mounts are only 89.99 is contact them Tull e able to straighten this out haha

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 39.99 price is if you buy some lights the retail pric of the mounts are only 89.99 is contact them Tull e able to straighten this out haha

You're correct... :rockit:

I hope to have mine later this week and will post pics of the brackets.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet Deal blue! You'll love the lights and I'm sure the brackets as well!

Hey yoda how are the brackets on rough terrain? Do they move alot of shake a lot?

Master Yoda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pat, hadn't gotten offroad with them since install as of yet..........in time........in time.......stopped raining this morning, so I'll get some mount pics done while the sun's still up.

The wife and daughter left today to visit the outlaws in Texas, she left her camera behind. What setting do I put this stinkin' thing on to get decent night time pics? Canon EOS 2 digital?