LED Reverse Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Rich, I remember you told me a month or two back that you were looking for brighter reverse lights. I was wondering if you might have found them yet?

I know you been busy working on the puddle light GB so no rush. It's just that winter is getting closer and since the sun won't be out for as long I'm going to want to get them upgraded since I still can't see jack!

Thanks

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Really there is no way to make the stock reverse lights brighter. They are just too small and too high up. Add some aux lights and wire them into your reverse lights
IMG_3127.jpg

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GA, but it's only 2-3 months away. We have weird weather here.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really there is no way to make the stock reverse lights brighter. They are just too small and too high up. Add some aux lights and wire them into your reverse lights

Yeah, I honestly would but the thing is is that I absolutely HATE auxiliary lights. I know... as crazy as it may sound... I do not like them.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey hey now.....check your aim with that stone!:upyours::laughing1:

Hey man I live in the Great White North but can't even start to worry about winter problems with this heat wave.:whymewhyme:
Gold Rush Alaska, best show on TV! See I'm not a hater:hail:

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man I live in the Great White North but can't even start to worry about winter problems with this heat wave.:whymewhyme:
Gold Rush Alaska, best show on TV! See I'm not a hater:hail:
hahaha! That show would really suck if those guys weren't so retarded they were funny!