LED Reverse Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Rich, I remember you told me a month or two back that you were looking for brighter reverse lights. I was wondering if you might have found them yet?

I know you been busy working on the puddle light GB so no rush. It's just that winter is getting closer and since the sun won't be out for as long I'm going to want to get them upgraded since I still can't see jack!

Thanks

I have sent out a larger reverse bulb to a few different customers and the guys seem to like them. I'm waiting on a bulk order of them to come in. I was actually thinking about contacting you the other day about these lol.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rich, sounds good man. Did you ever get a chance to get the contrast pictures as well?

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not very good ones. The actual light messed with my camera. I have a few though.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sad to hear. Also sorry to hear about you catching the flu. Get well soon!

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rich, you should check out these bulbs.

921 912 906 T15 5W CREE LED Reverse Wedge Bulbs - Retro-Solutions Store

I have been told that the cree with no lens is the key to getting brighter light out the rear end. The ones with the lens give a very narrow beam of light, which does not light up much of the rear. Do you think you can source these? I'm not excited about that $40 price tag for just 2 light bulbs.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, I sent it to my supplier to see if I can get those easily or not.