LED replacement for 921 backup bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No just ordered them today

I'll post some pictures when I get them

sent from one of those damn cellularized telephones

wilddawg95

Reaction score
Take a look at the Putco Stick LED bulbs. They are expensive but very high quaility. They are also made in the USA! The 921 bulbs are used for the reverse bulb and cargo lights installed in the third bake light. Just changed out all mine except for turn signals. Didn't want to use the load resisters.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the LED's it is about Lumens and the reflector.. This is interesting and I am curious to what will be the outcome of the various bulbs ordered.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My reverse lights are great and look cool in the lens...the license plate lights look nice bright and white as well...I will post pics when it gets dark and I can get a extra hand...the tails looked great but the hyper flash made me crazy so I pulled them out...

I would love to find a LED with a bilt in resistor or relay...I just hate to put resistors on the blinkers...

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My reverse lights are great and look cool in the lens...the license plate lights look nice bright and white as well...I will post pics when it gets dark and I can get a extra hand...the tails looked great but the hyper flash made me crazy so I pulled them out...

I would love to find a LED with a bilt in resistor or relay...I just hate to put resistors on the blinkers...

They make ones with built in resistors. I think superbrightleds sells them. Ill look later and post it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc