Leadfoot's Orange Crush / Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
I'm a strong believer in "to each his own" and "whatever makes you happy". But wow..... This is another one of those trucks that I see everyday that screams "It's built for Off-Road, but I'm allergic to dirt". I never thought a Raptor would be turned into a Road Queen. You bought a truck that averages in the low teens for the gas mileage, and looks good from the factory for Off-Roading use, and it's being used for around town use.... I would have bought a Harley-Davidson and gone hog wild, it's a Harley anyway with 22mpg.... I don't know. A personal friend and SVT Engineer (Dave N.) will have to see this...

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a strong believer in "to each his own" and "whatever makes you happy". But wow..... This is another one of those trucks that I see everyday that screams "It's built for Off-Road, but I'm allergic to dirt". I never thought a Raptor would be turned into a Road Queen. You bought a truck that averages in the low teens for the gas mileage, and looks good from the factory for Off-Roading use, and it's being used for around town use.... I would have bought a Harley-Davidson and gone hog wild, it's a Harley anyway with 22mpg.... I don't know. A personal friend and SVT Engineer (Dave N.) will have to see this...

You know there is always one guy that will do it, they just arent on any Raptor forums because they know they will get burned. I give credit to Leadfoot for posting up here knowing what reactions he would get.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
You know there is always one guy that will do it, they just arent on any Raptor forums because they know they will get burned. I give credit to Leadfoot for posting up here knowing what reactions he would get.

Good Call BentToast. He's having a blast and posting it in a free-for-all area so as long as his truck still lights a spark in his Fruit-of-the-Looms at the end of the day, then he's a true car/truck guy and all right in my book :)

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
I know you guys aren't digging at 'em or trying to start anything, but I had to laugh a bit when I read Leadfoot's Raptor called a "Road Queen" given what he just put thru this past weekend :D

30c7v5f.jpg

http://www.svtoffroad.com/showthread.php?2173-Ontario-Raptor-Pack-Sept.12-outing&p=21515

:clap:

I have never been happier to be proven wrong!!!! I was wrong in that assumption and I apologize... That has always been my biggest issue with over-done Off-Road trucks, they never go Off-Road...... Until now!!!! Good show chaps!!!

Triheart7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the group had fun. Fun to prove that Leadfoot is not just a "Road Queen", "not that there is anything wrong with that".

iangol

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Aaron, around here we have limited access to suitable raptor playgrounds, were not as lucky as you guys living right next to a dessert, yesterday the terrain we ran was rough at the very best, it even slows down the dirt bikes running around, all three of us ran hard and ploughed up that ground and gave our trucks a bashing, they took it ( except the inner front fender on mine poped out going too fast through 4 foot of water :) ) if you could find the ATV, bike and the jeep guys that were watching us, youd certainly have one of the best advertisments ever, there were guys running after us with video cameras, I felt like a star with all the camera flashes popping in my face,,lmao.
Yes up here and in a lot of USA states theres limited off roading available to joe public, and the majority of raptors will never see dirt, but man we were all smiles roughen `em up with a factory warranty, and Leadfoots truck is no Road Queen, the guy probably has personal tastes that dont match most others, all you see is a chrome bull bar with PIA`s and some real friggin aggresive rubber, his truck looks good when your stood next to it and he likes to run it hard and fast in the dirt, Im sure his Fruit-of-the-Looms are a different colour than yours too,,lol,,,, its all good fun boys and we enjoy it.

http://www.svtoffroad.com/showthread.php?2173-Ontario-Raptor-Pack-Sept.12-outing

cheers

ian

OP
OP
Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am man enough not to let negativity bother me. Thanks for posting up in my defense boys!
I could care less what people think and if you don't like it, blow me! I came to this site to enjoy and share knowledge, not to be slammed...
Bring it! That's all I can say... Trailer Queen, NOT! Geesh! I drive em' like I stole em.
CHEERS!

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am man enough not to let negativity bother me. Thanks for posting up in my defense boys!
I could care less what people think and if you don't like it, blow me! I came to this site to enjoy and share knowledge, not to be slammed...
Bring it! That's all I can say... Trailer Queen, NOT! Geesh! I drive em' like I stole em.
CHEERS!

i like this guys attitude
most ppl wouldve gotten butthurt over this and ran away bitchin and crying
instead hes taking on his detractors head on
props to you

OP
OP
Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHEERS!
You will never see me slam people. My Dad taught me as a young lad, if I don't have anything nice to say... Keep my mouth shut! It works! Treat people as you wish to be treated in return. Great policy to live by. I have lot's of friends and get out and drive the hell out of my truck with them, rather than hide out behind a computer and talk about it. Everyone is an expert... Wow! Here a few days and am seeing a pattern here. Thread after thread. Get a life!
My applogies to you gentlemen in the crowd.