Leadfoot's Orange Crush / Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! :shock1: That's quite a build!!

Are you able to post up the pics here Norm? Many of us (myself included) are not able to view threads over at the Z.

Can't wait to see!

BKoolReturns

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all Norm, welcome to the forum! I admire your dedication to modifying your Raptor so heavily, but I disagree on your extensive use of Chrome to detail the vehicle. IMO the raptor isn't about flash and chrome.

However, where did you get that SVT Billet lighter?! :thumbsup: I want one in flat black!

Also, can you post a picture of your painted control arm? Thanks!

OP
OP
Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Leadfoot's Orange Crush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each his own. Typically I go mono-chromatic and eliminate all chrome.
I am basicly detailing the outside to match the interior...

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome stuff LOC!! A couple of the changes aren't to my taste, but I certainly appreciate the effort and overall picture you're driving at. Well done!

And thanks for sharing. Looking forward to following your progress.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool stuff! congrats on the build..looks good! i dont like some things on it, but thats why its your truck and not mine, so i cant say much...but looks fun none the less

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on the one pic I don't see how the "CAI" is a cold air intake. It looks like it has a huge reusable air filter that is completely open in the engine compartment. Is there an enclosure around it and is it covered?

tigercrazy718

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man u have done quite a bit
are u sponsored by anyone? or are you just going all out right out of the gate haha

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow thats a lot of chrome:bling:. I personally think your taking the Raptor in the completely wrong direction. From the factory, I can think of only 2 chrome pieces, on the shifter and on the tailgate. And are you really putting 20" chrome wheels on??? :puke: But hey, its your money and your truck, if you like it thats all that matters