Laramie Longhorn?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had mine for about 2 and a half years now and my leather looks amazing still you just have to take care of it and it'll last you a long time! Like anything really just show it some lovin and it'll be good to go for a while

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I need some help. I'm looking at either a 13 Laramie Longhorn or a 13 Raptor. Both fully loaded. I REALLY want a Raptor but I have a few humps to get over. First, I'm 34. Am I too old to drive one of these? Is this a young mans truck? Second, the Raptor is a good $7k more than the longhorn ($51 v $58). The Longhorn interior is SUPER nice and the truck itself has a lot of features that the Raptor just doesn't have. So basically I'd be paying $7k more for a truck w a lesser interior just because its BADASS looking. Essentially, my heart wants the Raptor but my head wants the Longhorn. Help me rationalize buying a Raptor!

If the Luxury features are important to you, then the Ram might be the way to go.

But the Raptor has built in upfitter switches, rear locker, front limited slip diff. Upgraded 2.0 shocks, 35" tires, 400+ HP, and another thing not be overlooked it offroad mode. It allows you to drive a truck unlike any other.

And you will probably make up the $7k as soon as you drive off the lot in depreciation.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So all I need to do is buy an Air-card and I will have WiFi in my Raptor no subscription?