GEN 2 Krazy House Customz Slot Delete kit is nice..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mikee Martin

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put the rear mounts on today. Pictures tomorrow. Busy, late night...I will show the carnage of my front mounts tomorrow. Rears are now cherry. Super Stoked..

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get this on my truck before the Baja 1000 if I end up going. Anyways its the next mod after the Goosetune.

How long did the install take?

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good move

did you consider weld in plates?
I went with the weld in plates and tbh this looks like a much easier install. the plates you need to get creative with in order to make sure they are aligned properly prior to welding. where asw ith this kit there is a lot less guesswork as it is positioned from bolt locations. for someone not wanting to grind cut and weld to their frame this kit is great.

OP
OP
Mikee Martin

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did the back repair yesterday afternoon. Still working at my shop. No time..nice kit

OP
OP
Mikee Martin

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will get the front cherried out this weekend. Then a thick skid plate to protect my front end from future hits. Flow through the intercooler is critical. My old skidplate was a hinderance, as 15% more power is felt without it..

OP
OP
Mikee Martin

Mikee Martin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
20201010_193156.jpgthis kit is sweet. Not so fun cutting my bumper to fit..Got everything welded up and ready for new skidplate...✌