Gen 2 Slot Delete/Support kit Stage 1 and 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the stage 2 for the Gen 2 bolt on, or does it need to be welded ? Just picked up some Kings and Icon UCA's. This may be the answer to the alignment getting creamed every time we beat on em.

I'm with you on this! Need to find a solution. I bought an "unlimited" alignment warranty but it gets annoying. I hit the dirt weekly!

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you on this! Need to find a solution. I bought an "unlimited" alignment warranty but it gets annoying. I hit the dirt weekly!
I picked up the cam/cast lock bolts for this first try. Alignment guys seem to think it should be fine. It offers no added support like the KHC does though.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not this weekend, couldnt find a second vehicle to go. Usually when testing new parts, I like a partner there in the event something goes wrong. Everyone was tied up this past weekend

Do the Kings feel much different on the road and highway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the Kings feel much different on the road and highway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are night and day better on the highway than the stock shocks with the RPG collar. I like mine a bit on the stiffer side so the collar was what I was looking for over stock. Stock shocks were too soft and no pre-load so I was bottoming out off road pretty bad. The collars made a big difference in helping that, but it did stiffen the on road ride a bit. The new Kings on road feel like the shock did stock, nice and soft. I tested it on some pretty big dips and was overwhelmed at how the truck took the hit and I got zero bounce like I did with the stock shocks with the collar. It just hit the dip and I barely moved in the truck. I have the Kings set very soft with the compression adjustment now. I will have 2 settings once I get it off road and test it. One setting will be for on road, and the other for off road.

OP
OP
khcdave

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dave - really liking this setup. The bumper I wanna get is the SVC Mohave. Am I going to run in to issues with skid plate mounting?

the SVC bumpers run their supports to the rack bolts so all you need to do is trim the skid on the bottom to clear the stage 2 front support.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are night and day better on the highway than the stock shocks with the RPG collar. I like mine a bit on the stiffer side so the collar was what I was looking for over stock. Stock shocks were too soft and no pre-load so I was bottoming out off road pretty bad. The collars made a big difference in helping that, but it did stiffen the on road ride a bit. The new Kings on road feel like the shock did stock, nice and soft. I tested it on some pretty big dips and was overwhelmed at how the truck took the hit and I got zero bounce like I did with the stock shocks with the collar. It just hit the dip and I barely moved in the truck. I have the Kings set very soft with the compression adjustment now. I will have 2 settings once I get it off road and test it. One setting will be for on road, and the other for off road.
Do you have your preferred settings yet for on and off road? I’m trying to find a good setting for mine.