Kaiser's Blue Flame Build / Journal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
5 Star intake with power core filter. Can you explain why that one caught your eye Kais?

OP
OP
KaiserM715

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
5 Star intake with power core filter. Can you explain why that one caught your eye Kais?
Primarily because of the filter. Based on everything I have read, the Donaldson Power Core is the only filter that is comparable to stock for filtration. I have run oiled gauze filters in the past off-road, inspected the intake tube and found silt. I am still on the fence as to bother with it or not. I can get the thick version of our filters in the Wix brand from Amazon for a reasonable price.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Primarily because of the filter. Based on everything I have read, the Donaldson Power Core is the only filter that is comparable to stock for filtration. I have run oiled gauze filters in the past off-road, inspected the intake tube and found silt. I am still on the fence as to bother with it or not. I can get the thick version of our filters in the Wix brand from Amazon for a reasonable price.

Are you interested in potential power increase in conjunction with a tune from 5 star?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ok well I am in the market, just too many damn choices for someone like me! Thanks Kais

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you like your co2 tank set up from the source? I getting ready to order a co2 set up, just need to figure out which one to get.