GEN 2 Just wondering price wise how I did.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Todd Sherman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2019 SCREW 5 weeks ago with 802A and Technology Package and paid $65K even off a $71K MSRP. Plus tax and tags obviously....

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While that is a good deal for MOST of the places I looked. Tindol Ford in Gastonia, NC blew them out of the water. Not sure where you're located, but for those interested:

https://www.tindolford.com/searchnew.aspx?Type=N&Make=Ford&Model=F-150&Trim=Raptor

And, yes, that's the price I paid. No changing at the door.

Not sure how the price they show on their website vs what the OP showed “blows them out of the water” since he got a bigger discount on a 2020...

BrttClne22

Reaction score
Not sure how the price they show on their website vs what the OP showed “blows them out of the water” since he got a bigger discount on a 2020...
I misread op's post, definitely a killer deal. Tindol was the only dealer that was anywhere close to that discount where I am.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I just got my 2019 at invoice on 12/1. I wanted a 2020 but I made the mistake of letting them(before negotiations) know that I would be content with a 2019. They wouldn’t budge a penny on the 2020. I assume, given it was the end of the month and almost the end of the year is why I got it at invoice. Technically, I got it under invoice as I talked them in to tinting my windows and giving me a bed cover @ 30% off. I live in Charleston, SC. And am very happy to be part of the Raptor community!

View attachment 134233

View attachment 134234

DO my eyes deceive me, or did you manage to snag a super crew Raptor with NO MOONROOF!? If so... --RESPECT!

Ssecca69

Reaction score
Just paid 5K over invoice for a 2020 Lead foot. MSRP was $74,185. Looked at and talked to quite a few west coast dealers and that was the best I could come up with. I could have traveled 900 mi each way and paid 3500 over but decided against it.