Just pick up 1st truck ever a 2019 Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in South Jersey 10 mins over the bridge from Philly I used Precision Window Tinting in Philly. They matched the stock tint driver and passenger windows. Looks great

5f5f18ebfd45d18ea84bf599c7edc114.jpg44e55ba85e56f96d78f5220ca2c2f8ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
I forget the numbers. I put ceramic tint on driver + passenger doors and the windshield. Darkest that’s legal here in GA. Windshield lighter than the doors. The only downside is the day-night sensor gets confused. Big upside, no sunburn on my left arm. Seriously, it keeps the interior much cooler and more comfortable.

Nice. Definitely getting that done ASAP. I’m the type that gets sunburn on a cloudy day.

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
Take a look at joining in at one of the Raptor Takeover events. You get to hang out for a couple of days with 50+ Raptor owners and discuss all sorts of things. Of course there are two days of driving too. The Rausch Creek event is coming up in November. Sign up and come enjoy. https://www.raptortakeover.com/

Thanks bud. I’m absolutely going to check that out. I just need to get part of my truck repainted under warranty, get a couple of carbon fiber pieces installed, then get everything ceramic coated. I’m definitely going to be off roading. Just want to take it easy over the couple couple years. I might do a trade in or sell it when the remodeled Raptor comes out if the updates are worth it. Plus I want to enjoy the new look for awhile before I start climbing rocks:)

That said I still plan on going to that event if I can. I’ll just take it easy. Hope to see you and the rest of the guys on here.

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
Congrats! I’m waiting for mine to arrive in the next few days. Same as you black. I’m in NJ.

Thanks bud. Hope you get it soon and enjoy it. This is my first pick up so I’m still getting use to judging distances, but it’s a blast. If you’re ever in Philly let me know

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
I’m in South Jersey 10 mins over the bridge from Philly I used Precision Window Tinting in Philly. They matched the stock tint driver and passenger windows. Looks great

5f5f18ebfd45d18ea84bf599c7edc114.jpg44e55ba85e56f96d78f5220ca2c2f8ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I’ll check it out first thing Monday. Your truck looks great. Is that ceramic coating you got?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter