Just pick up 1st truck ever a 2019 Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Big Blue! I’ll check out Rausch Creek Park right now. Had no idea where to go. I appreciate the help. Hopefully I’ll see you there this fall.

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
Will do Chris. I’ll wait as long as necessary. I’m definitely going to Utah to check it out. It sounds like a great time.

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
LOL. Thanks goblues38. Give it time. I’m sure I’ll make some rookie posts that you can bust my chops over real soon bud.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks docskeet1. Funny you mention the Raptor Assault. My buddy told me about that a few hours ago and we are going once we both got time off. Plan on doing the mustang course while we are there as well. Looks fun and I can’t wait.

My friend got the performance blue and it looks like you do as well. Great look. Especially with the recaro seats.

The pic is one of me @raptor Assault driving one of theirs up a grade. I have a Lightning Blue 2018.

upload_2019-8-22_19-58-9.jpeg

OP
OP
Jsr3245

Jsr3245

Reaction score
The pic is one of me @raptor Assault driving one of theirs up a grade. I have a Lightning Blue 2018.

View attachment 128176

WOW. Nice. It really is amazing what these trucks can do. LOL. Beautiful truck. I like the contrast that the other colors like yours have with the grill and tailgate. I’m hoping that my mods will make up for that and keeping fingers crossed the ceramic coating prevents swirls marks on black.

It looks like you got tint. What level did you decide on? Want to get as dark as possible without getting pulled over.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forget the numbers. I put ceramic tint on driver + passenger doors and the windshield. Darkest that’s legal here in GA. Windshield lighter than the doors. The only downside is the day-night sensor gets confused. Big upside, no sunburn on my left arm. Seriously, it keeps the interior much cooler and more comfortable.

crf370

Reaction score
Take a look at joining in at one of the Raptor Takeover events. You get to hang out for a couple of days with 50+ Raptor owners and discuss all sorts of things. Of course there are two days of driving too. The Rausch Creek event is coming up in November. Sign up and come enjoy. https://www.raptortakeover.com/