Just lay awayed my Viper 5904!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Is Alabama one of the states you can get an insurance discount if you install an alarm? If not which states are?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
+good thinking
those dirty bama fans WOULD steal such a nice truck
Auburn fans would just key the damn thing
LSU fans would **** on it due to out of state tags
and AGGIE fans would simply BEAT it within regulated time

Which college will you attend......?

get rid of this before it lands you a ticket:
Whistler XTR-695se

sell some LED's and buy the ****** PASSPORT 9500 ix, it actually works and it has a GPS for red light cameras, speed cameras, speed traps and blocks false signals. NO BODY IN HERE HELPED YOU WITH RADAR DETECTION? Laser shifters are trouble unless you buy quality product and use them properly. ****** and Valentine laser shifter/jammers are poo poo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
+good thinking
those dirty bama fans WOULD steal such a nice truck
Auburn fans would just key the damn thing
LSU fans would **** on it due to out of state tags
and AGGIE fans would simply BEAT it within regulated time

Which college will you attend......?

get rid of this before it lands you a ticket:
Whistler XTR-695se

sell some LED's and buy the ****** PASSPORT 9500 ix, it actually works and it has a GPS for red light cameras, speed cameras, speed traps and blocks false signals. NO BODY IN HERE HELPED YOU WITH RADAR DETECTION? Laser shifters are trouble unless you buy quality product and use them properly. ****** and Valentine laser shifter/jammers are poo poo

I can't stand MOST Alabama fans. My ex's dad tried to get me to say The awful words roll tide to come in and I turned around and left. I'm an Auburn fan too.

I actually have a valentine v1 now. Its blend mounted on the mirror. I love it. Soon I'll have jammers front and rear.

I wish I had the 9500ci but I think I'll go ix cause I can't stand the way the v1 goes false alarm allllll the time
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
Now you talking
9500ix and get the app, ya phone will tell you when other people get hit by radar or laser. It's awesome. I don't even have it but it's freaking awesome. I barely use my 9500ix cause frankly I DON't speed as much.

Used to drive the VW .:R32 and it was fun between 60 and 100 mph. I don't get that same rush in this truck when speeding, it's different , you know?

Plus, if I drive fast or wreckless and hit someone in this truck I'll probably KILL THEM. The VW was 3,100 lbs and stopped on a dime. This truck is 6,000 lbs.

I'll say this though, it brakes better than expected and it holds the curves well. Plenty of torque to power out of a curve and holds the line. Problem is switch backs. Left then right then LEFT again makes her get sloppy. IF YOU BREAK THE REAR END LOOSE IT CAN BE HELD WITH STEERING INPUT AND THROTTLE CONTROL. But it is dangerous if you push it past the limits.

With all that said my 9500 is in the glove box. Besides anything over 65 mph kills the fuel to fast. ****** Passport for the win.