GEN 2 Just installed my customized metal Raptor badges on my hood. Got the idea from the 2021!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed my customized metal Raptor badges on my hood. Got the idea from the 2021!! Gray matches the fender flairs and red matches the ford performance plate in the door jam.
What do you guy's think?

Attachments

• IMG-1269.PNG
    IMG-1269.PNG
    888.7 KB · Views: 233
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 222

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. Not sure about red on blue but if you do that’s cool.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool. Where'd you get it? I've been doing a little research on customized emblems and have some ideas I'm thinking of trying.

TMart

Reaction score
Both are very cool, but I really like the side emblem. Where do you get something like that? Also, does anyone have a recommendation for custom hitch covers?

FarmersFight

Reaction score
I did something similar on the side of my truck. How does the raised emblem look on the hood in person? I'm thinking a decal might be better, but maybe not.
View attachment 168877
Jeff-Ohio— where did you buy those? I like that on the sides. Agree that a decal may be better for the hood, but do like the raised emblem there. The hood is so freakin big and wide, it looks pretty natural there.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff-Ohio— where did you buy those? I like that on the sides. Agree that a decal may be better for the hood, but do like the raised emblem there. The hood is so freakin big and wide, it looks pretty natural there.
The emblem that I put on the side is the exact same emblem that comes on the rear tailgate of an 800A truck. I think it adds something to the looks without being too much. I also like the looks of the door molding that I added for the same reason.