Just got my Raptor so I can finally join a club!

Should i keep my truck stock or add?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to break her in so I can hit some muddy Oregon Trails....[/QUOTE

Welcome and Congrats! Sounds like you're an off-roader like those that got a Raptor for the right reasons. Skip the tune, etc., dump the exhaust, get a frame kit if you're a player, and come do it up with us haha! Wait! You're not related to that other wizzie are ya?

OP
OP
B

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morning just scouring this the forums to ideas and information about what upgrades and brands to look into....hope all is good with you.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a wealth of knowledge in this forum you'll find more than enough info to do anything you want here. And all these great vendors offer amazing products for our truck! Any of them will be more than happy to help you out!

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yessir Go Ducks! Do you know of some good areas to take the truck?

Three areas close to Eugene I like to run around in:
To the east: from Oakridge/Waldo Lake heading in to the high country.
To the west: the BLM trails in the Wolf Creek/Siuslaw/Smith River area.
All the way to the west, the Sand Dunes.

OP
OP
B

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a ton PropDr! I will need to get out and have some fun as soon as the engine is broken in a bit! Are there any Raptor clubs in Oregon? Hopefully we meet in person someday... Bk

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Thanks PatsRaptor- I guess the issue is where to start and what not to do! Lol. First world issues.