June Wall of Fame Pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not doing anything cool but figured i'd throw a pic in the mix:

DSC00909.jpg

Now there is a glamour shot. Great pic Tizz. Glad to see you made the switch to the Projects.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

What's the criteria for this month's contest? If it's just a cool photo of the Raptor, then here's my entry:

Criteria,

We run a pretty loose ship around here. As long as it has a Raptor in it, it's fair game. Ya never know, the pic that makes me laugh the hardest might win.

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the criteria for this month's contest? If it's just a cool photo of the Raptor, then here's my entry:

With the small pic, the B&W shot of the cabin looks a little creepy. Here's the original color version...

It's an 1850s cabin, on 150 acres w/ two mountains, two ponds and a trout stream. George Washington surveyed this land in the 1750s...

Attachments

• IMG_4944-color-small.jpg
    IMG_4944-color-small.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 81

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Mamba!!! I guess those little jumps along the straight against the road at Texana weren't big enough. You got addicted and just had to go bigger. hahaha