June Wall of Fame Pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Mamba!!! I guess those little jumps along the straight against the road at Texana weren't big enough. You got addicted and just had to go bigger. hahaha

Yes quite addictive. Especially when it only takes about 1 minute to get back around the track and jump it again. Don't remember how many times we jumped it but my front fender flares and liners are less than pleased.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes quite addictive. Especially when it only takes about 1 minute to get back around the track and jump it again. Don't remember how many times we jumped it but my front fender flares and liners are less than pleased.

Looks like you guys had a blast! Are you running 37s?

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a blast! Are you running 37s?

Stock Bfgs, but -6 offset. JTRATX had similar issues with stock wheels and tires (but mine was certainly worse). I will post some landing pics. I can only imagine the carnage if i was running 37s.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a landing pic on the small table top. We did not get any good landing pics on the big table top. No telling how bad the compression was on those - note that we both lost liners landing the big table top. Will see what the go pro shows.

IMG_1571.jpg