July 2011 FRF Raptor of the Month Contest >>>SEXY RAPTOR<<<

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IoN6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I am a day late apparently. Story of my life! :(

Went to a cancer awareness car show today and was able to get the ******* ladies to pose with the truck... The guy taking the pics with me in it was apparently more focused on the ladies than getting the whole truck in the pic.

Pic with the ladies only is my entry!
IMG_1051_small.jpg

IMG_1052_small.jpg

IMG_1053_small.jpg

Last edited:

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Tizzle gets my vote. Your lady is fireeeeeeeee.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Raptizzle - despite my ******* girl disappearing this weekend for a Playboy shoot - you sir will definately get my vote. Better stated, your beautiful wife gets the vote - you had nothing to do with it :)
You had most of us with the first post - but the flag blowing in the wind just did it. you better save the video (especially the "oops, the flag blew away") for a future contest :).

Looks like you took that one a while ago - no roll bar with center beer opener in the pic?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle - despite my ******* girl disappearing this weekend for a Playboy shoot - you sir will definately get my vote. Better stated, your beautiful wife gets the vote - you had nothing to do with it :)
You had most of us with the first post - but the flag blowing in the wind just did it. you better save the video (especially the "oops, the flag blew away") for a future contest :).

Looks like you took that one a while ago - no roll bar with center beer opener in the pic?

Hahaa... You're damn right I had nothing to do with it! Just point, click, and admire! :) Actually, the flag idea was all her too. American Flag, July, Blonde, Ford... I like!

Pics were taken yesterday and there are some straight game closer pics that do incorporate the bedcage JP! Just incase waya and svtcali make a strong push with their heron of ladies, I've got some wildcards in the back pocket that I'm feeling pretty good about! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY