JLT oil separator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you purchase them do you get the new style filter automatically or do you have to upgrade the original purchase??

GMAN

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you purchase them do you get the new style filter automatically or do you have to upgrade the original purchase??

GMAN

I have the JLT separator on my GT500. Works great and so simple to install. I know they offer to upgrade the filter at no cost for folks with the older version on the GT500. But if you are purchasing it new, it should already have the new filter.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have on their webpage that all new orders come with the newer filter. I just ordered one last week, should be here any day.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question, I bought a separator for both a lightning and the raptor, and inside they're both the same and yet the lightnings not on the list. Does it also apply?

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running one since about 2k miles.

I have about 11k now.

I average close to 1k a month and empty it monthly.

I have the improved filter and it is at least 1/2 full every month when I empty it.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running one since about 2k miles.

I have about 11k now.

I average close to 1k a month and empty it monthly.

I have the improved filter and it is at least 1/2 full every month when I empty it.

I also have the updated screen, I wonder whats going on :facepalm: