JLT oil separator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have to get a little jar and collect the oil to see how it looks. I'm just glad j can start keeping my intake clean from all that oil now that I have 50k miles

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've just learned about these - is it to late with 60k miles on my rig? I've been using Mobil 1 Full Synthetic since day one and every 5k miles...
Never too late.
I have the JLT catch can on both trucks. Added the one on Night Raptor at about 30K miles.

Now, there are a few options out there. So do some homework.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Toonz

Reaction score
Probably not a big deal with the little amount, but when you see it in a jar after a few times of emptying it, makes you wonder why every vehicle does not have these.

So true. After putting one on my Z06 and the Raptor I've wondered if my wife's Explorer Sport wouldn't benefit from it too. It really can't hurt, just wondering if it's worth the investment on the vehicles that aren't driven as hard.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So true. After putting one on my Z06 and the Raptor I've wondered if my wife's Explorer Sport wouldn't benefit from it too. It really can't hurt, just wondering if it's worth the investment on the vehicles that aren't driven as hard.

I've got a JLT on the raptor & my wife's sport. The Raptor one collects a ton. The one on the sport collects much slower. Not sure if it just doesn't see as much vapors, or if the design doesn't work as well on the sport.

Wrecker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought two JLT kits for the passenger side for a supercharged motor. I don't have a supercharger but I wanted to run one on both the passenger and driver side and have them both mount on the firewall. The pass side supercharged version has enough extra line that I was able to accomplish this without needing anything extra.

image.jpg