January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So comedy aside, I guess there are folks who ordered in December that also still haven't received VINs? Ugh.

The ridiculous part is that I ordered a Mach E GTPE four months after ordering the Raptor and that has already been assigned a VIN AND had a build date scheduled. I am going to receive it before the Raptor at this point.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So comedy aside, I guess there are folks who ordered in December that also still haven't received VINs? Ugh.

The ridiculous part is that I ordered a Mach E GTPE four months after ordering the Raptor and that has already been assigned a VIN AND had a build date scheduled. I am going to receive it before the Raptor at this point.
Your best bet is to call your dealer and consult with zone rep about your order. Ask how many in line and if your going to get a 22 or roll 23.

Ordered 12-28 and my zone rep said I'm most likely rolling to a 23. 35's are easier to come by than 37. At my dealer I have 5-35's in front of me.

Reaction score
I just spoke to my dealer right before they shut for the day and my sales gal said it may very well got rolled over to a 2023 at this point.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to get pulled for production “this month” but nothing yet :(

ETA: I got a VIN/am scheduled

Last edited:
OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had bad news today from the dealer. After waiting 6 1/2 moths, My order for a 801a placed on January 3 will not be built this year. Very frustrating.
Changed order to 2023 basically bare bones at 80,010 and no guarantees that dealer will honor 5k adm agreement I had.

Last edited:

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can’t even remember if I already replied!
ordered 1/11………Built and released 5/31…… given 3 ship dates in June and July. FINALLY shipped yesterday!!!

Attachments

• D7A62F7F-CAC3-469A-BE7E-B7BBC5DD732B.jpeg
    D7A62F7F-CAC3-469A-BE7E-B7BBC5DD732B.jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 14

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had bad news today from the dealer. After waiting 6 1/2 moths, My order for a 801a placed on January 3 will not be built this year. Very frustrating.
Changed order to 2023 basically bare bones at 80,010 and no guarantees that dealer will honor 5k adm agreement I had.
How did you find this out or what prompted balancing orders out to 23MY? I was told this wont start happening until late Oct as they don't start production fully for 23MY until then.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you find this out or what prompted balancing orders out to 23MY? I was told this wont start happening until late Oct as they don't start production fully for 23MY until then.
Dealer called me and said that there was a memo from ford stating unscheduled orders most likely will not be built this year and advised me to order a 23 That’s all I know so I placed a 23 order and the next day got confirmation from ford

Mcordell

Reaction score
Dealer called me and said that there was a memo from ford stating unscheduled orders most likely will not be built this year and advised me to order a 23 That’s all I know so I placed a 23 order and the next day got confirmation from ford

Would your pre existing order not get rolled and built before a brand new order? Confused a bit on that.