January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcordell

Reaction score
Yes. Had a VIN a month later, a build week a month after that, and a build day (April 2) as of 2 weeks ago.

Would be interested to hear more as you seem to be in the minority, maybe the only one I’ve seen so far.

What are the specs on the truck and what was the exact order date?

Thanks.

EMc2

Reaction score
Would be interested to hear more as you seem to be in the minority, maybe the only one I’ve seen so far.

What are the specs on the truck and what was the exact order date?

Thanks.
Yeah, this forum is filled with horror stories. Hoping for the best. I ordered from a high volume dealer here in Phoenix, which likely helps. Dealer submitted the order on 1/19, order confirmed by ford on 1/21 and then the timeline I posted. Production date holding at 4/2. It’s a 35, AMB, 801a, recaros, bead lock wheels, pro power, moonroof/tailgate. I removed auto stop/start and bedliner in hopes of avoiding those delays.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You January orders just chill out! Us December orders have formed a gang! How many threads you all think you need anyway?

Attachments

• 8E0940BE-2FA3-4C2D-B713-479ABDC2FCE6.jpeg
    8E0940BE-2FA3-4C2D-B713-479ABDC2FCE6.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to blueoval no scheduling of any kind for next week so gang wars between the December and January crews have to be postponed for a while. Yikes!

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to blueoval no scheduling of any kind for next week so gang wars between the December and January crews have to be postponed for a while. Yikes!
Just saw.. all ford models are not being scheduled! Didn't know it was that bad lmao

Last edited: