January Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has placed an order this month and what have you heard so far?
I placed my 35 order on January 3rd. So far only the Ford confirmation email and dealer order form with priority 10. I Like to be optimistic and hope that I will get a truck this year hopefully by mid summer.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First round of scheduling this year is taking place tomorrow. Feel like I haven’t heard many November or December orders scheduled yet.
Again, this also depends on your dealers allocations for each month. July august assuming your dealer has an allocation sounds about right

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
July/August works for me a few months before the hunting seasons start out west.

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes. I’m ready for the rollercoaster ride.
Pardon my ignorance as I’m new to this game. Does scheduling happen every month on a certain day?

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes. I’m ready for the rollercoaster ride.
Pardon my ignorance as I’m new to this game. Does scheduling happen every month on a certain day?
The only thing I know is scheduling happens on Thursdays. If you get a build week, you will get a VIN shortly after that. Once you have a VIN that guarantees you an allocation.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barring some holidays, scheduling is on Wednesdays, with notifications going out Thurs mornings. I am anxiously waiting for a vin on my 37pp order as well.

wc901

Reaction score
It all comes back to allocations. Did the dealer have an allocation when the order was placed?

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all comes back to allocations. Did the dealer have an allocation when the order was placed?
I honestly don’t know. All I know is that they were not accepting 37 orders but they took a $500 deposit and placed an order for me on a 35”. I had Ford acceptance email the same day. This will my first Ford truck and that is if I get it.

raiderr0n

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. Just placed a 35" order ($500 deposit) with no confirmed allocation but also received the acceptance email. Will also be my first Ford truck as well. Seems like we have a lot of time to kill