Jack Type / Lift Points for Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nimrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High lifts are dangerous and heavy. I’ve never understood them. I had a Alumicraft 4 seat prerunner that I did use a bumper jack on cause a buggy is light with poor lifting points so lots of lift is important. We all bought bumper jacks from junkyards mostly cause they work and are light. High lifts are flipping heavy and just as dangerous as a bumper jack. I’d never use one on my raptor. No way.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a $99.00 aluminum 1.5 ton floor jack from orielly that is small, works great everytime, and easily stores in my tool box. I’m thinking about an RV scissor lift jack. Peeps make brackets for them to mount on the lifting point for a more secure lifting platform and with a socket welded on to the screw part an electric impact can run them up and down pronto. I’m not a fan of adding huge heavy stuff to my truck just because someone said it’s the schnizzle.
Extra weight=bad

ps. The little jack and when needed a block of wood has never let me down.

Any links to the RV jack brackets you mentioned?