Its Like Driving A Tank From Your Recliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive heard people say the baja suspension damper mode is the most firm setting, which would make sense , and i also hear people say that baja is the softest with the most sway. I dont know who to believe. Im guessing normal mode is the best ride on the street. Btw i dont have one yet, so i have no experince. Do you think normal mode would be fine on rough unmaintained roads , or do you think it would bottom out in potholes, from being set too soft?
From my driving experience with my '21, Sport is the most firm setting and feels the best on the streets especially if you are taking corners, it keeps the truck more flat. Baja feels the most soft on the road and definitely has a much more pronounced body lean in a corner but seems to soak up the bumps more. At the Raptor Assault, Baja felt the best for any off road usage. Nice ride BTW.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my driving experience with my '21, Sport is the most firm setting and feels the best on the streets especially if you are taking corners, it keeps the truck more flat. Baja feels the most soft on the road and definitely has a much more pronounced body lean in a corner but seems to soak up the bumps more. At the Raptor Assault, Baja felt the best for any off road usage. Nice ride BTW.
I was under the impression that baja was firmer to keep from bottoming out on the big stuff. Maybe with the live valves, there able to feel soft then firm up when needed. I wonder if live valve is active in normal and sport mode also.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a seriously tough crowd to please. A Bro posts some nice pics and he immediately gets pelted with stones.
200.gif

Last edited: