It's here. With a big buttttt...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny about the offers of ADM. my dealer got one allocation which they gratefully have to us for a performance package. I’ve heard their stories which I thought was BS until someone I know said they offered them 15k for it and was told no it’s sold at msrp to a customer.

Hoping like you are that it’s true!

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normally I like big butts and I cannot lie but right now I don' t know.

Talked to dealer this morning. Handshake deal at MSRP in June, multiple assurances of price. Took deposit. He called today and said it's in and I'm scheduled to go down to pick it up this afternoon.

Now for the Big BUTTTTT: I checked the dealer site just out of curiosity and it shows my truck as in stock and "sale pending" but the prices is shown at $5k over MSRP. I'm gonna lose my doo doo if this deal turns out to be doo doo. Never dealt with this dealer before but went with them after recommendations and talking to the sales guy. Seemed like a good guy and has been very transparent so far. We shall see.

View attachment 323496

Thoughts and prayers for me please. I'll keep you guys posted.
Don’t forget to post the entire sales contract, drivers license of the sales guy and manager, confirm the VIN on the paperwork matches the VIN on the truck, pee test, poop test and COVID test along with a notarized copy from the correct owner stating in fact you are the real & true owner of the vehicle who just gets to drive it, but not own it…that should be it for now. It’s so hard to tell what is information vs. mis-information these days. Just need to make sure we cover all the basis and have the paid FACT CHECKERS confirm all of the above as soon as they get done filming their Jerry Springer spots…

CONGRATS !!!

CME73

Reaction score
Normally I like big butts and I cannot lie but right now I don' t know.

Talked to dealer this morning. Handshake deal at MSRP in June, multiple assurances of price. Took deposit. He called today and said it's in and I'm scheduled to go down to pick it up this afternoon.

Now for the Big BUTTTTT: I checked the dealer site just out of curiosity and it shows my truck as in stock and "sale pending" but the prices is shown at $5k over MSRP. I'm gonna lose my doo doo if this deal turns out to be doo doo. Never dealt with this dealer before but went with them after recommendations and talking to the sales guy. Seemed like a good guy and has been very transparent so far. We shall see.
Thoughts and prayers for me please. I'll keep you guys posted.
My dealer did the same and I had the exact same thought, marked it “Presold” at $10k over. Luckily when I picked it up, they held their end and kept at MSRP. I was in and out in 30 mins.
He mentioned it was “in case” I didn’t end up wanting the truck.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was nervous up to the point I was driving off. Sales guy said another salesman had a customer offering 15k over for my truck, but they held true and I made it out at MSRP.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Don’t forget to post the entire sales contract, drivers license of the sales guy and manager, confirm the VIN on the paperwork matches the VIN on the truck, pee test, poop test and COVID test along with a notarized copy from the correct owner stating in fact you are the real & true owner of the vehicle who just gets to drive it, but not own it…that should be it for now. It’s so hard to tell what is information vs. mis-information these days. Just need to make sure we cover all the basis and have the paid FACT CHECKERS confirm all of the above as soon as they get done filming their Jerry Springer spots…

CONGRATS !!!
yeah, no. Provisional prius pic for you
10477937a.jpg

I was nervous up to the point I was driving off. Sales guy said another salesman had a customer offering 15k over for my truck, but they held true and I made it out at MSRP.

I’d have said “dude, only $15k? I’m flipping this for $25k over to another dealer down the road"

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the dealer said they operate on handshakes and they came though. Held up their end of the agreement for MSRP. He said they flat out don’t charge ADM ever. They had two more 35s and a code orange 37 bound for WY (I’m in CO) all arrive yesterday.

Picked it up earlier and couldn’t be happier so far. Really got to open it up while I sat in bumper to bumper traffic on the highway on the way home.

Lead Food, loaded sans-moonroof.

I thought this day would never come, I’m like a kid on Christmas.

Pics to come!

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the dealer said they operate on handshakes and they came though. Held up their end of the agreement for MSRP. He said they flat out don’t charge ADM ever. They had two more 35s and a code orange 37 bound for WY (I’m in CO) all arrive yesterday.

Picked it up earlier and couldn’t be happier so far. Really got to open it up while I sat in bumper to bumper traffic on the highway on the way home.

Lead Food, loaded sans-moonroof.

I thought this day would never come, I’m like a kid on Christmas.

Pics to come!
What dealer is it?
Your truck looks great!