It's here. With a big buttttt...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
I have had what I would call an "Excellent" relationship with my dealership for the past 15 years and easily a dozen vehicles including my '18 Raptor and most recently my Bronco Sport. On the rare occasion that we didn't agree, they were still respectful and made it up to me somewhere else. It's called integrity and I would expect nothing different from them. If anyone is wondering - Rick, Jason and Jim at Nemer Ford, Queensbury, NY.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking Truck. Glad we get the Good stories of dealers doing the right thing and not just the bad stories. Good dealers still exist and are grateful for their customers.
This. There are still some good dealers out there, and it's nice to hear those stories. I was quoted MSRP on an incoming stock unit by a dealer, and they held true to their word as well.

To the OP, congrats on a beautiful new truck!

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brighton Ford in Colorado.

Thanks!
I almost looked at Brighton Ford, as well. I went with the Ford dealership up in Greeley on a friend's recommendation. Waiting for it to arrive still, but hoping all goes well with the agreement we made prior to ordering. Congrats man!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can understand why they put everything out on the website even if it's presold. That way the site and inventory use the same database, and they can sell it faster if something goes wrong with the existing deal.

Also seems smart to post a price higher than what the customer agreed to. Gives the impression that customer is getting a deal below market value. Also allows them to charge ADM on the next guy if your deal goes wrong. I'm not following why they would put an ADM price on the website if they never charge ADM.

OP
OP
J

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost looked at Brighton Ford, as well. I went with the Ford dealership up in Greeley on a friend's recommendation. Waiting for it to arrive still, but hoping all goes well with the agreement we made prior to ordering. Congrats man!
Small town dealers FTW. Greeley was a close second - just happened to call Brighton first. My dad buys all his trucks in Greeley. They treat people right because they need repeat business.