It's been 1 year now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
19 months...
zero issues from stock items... a few warranty things done.

Still drive it like I stole it form the cartel, trying to get back to the border before dark time, with $10M in gold bricks, directly from "papi's" house without overhead cover watching my six and low on ammo.

Eric10

Reaction score
Since getting my 2020. The excited feeling pressing that start button is the same as when I drove it off of the lot. I've had zero issues other then the glovebox appears to have been pulled out of a $10,000 Kia and installed in my Raptor.

The only thing I've done to it thus far was add the Borla S exhaust. When the winter wraps up I'm having the bead rings matched to the body color and having LED's installed in the grill. I like having clear openings on the ends of the bumper.

I thought I would miss the Tundras after being in them for the last 13 years, but it's not even remotely!!
I switched from the tundra as well. Driving my 2019 supercab makes the tundra feel like a school bus. We had a 68 degree day yesterday in georgia so I washed and waxed it

20210210_163339.jpg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Just about the same here on my 2019. Little over a year, and I still love it.

Well... except for one tiny thing. Around 12,000 miles (13,500 currently) it just up and developed some rattles. Like 3 or 4 of them, and I can't track them down for the life of me.

Seriously. At 12k it was like there was a secret switch hidden in the truck labeled "rattles" and someone flipped it.

Man I hate rattles. Someday I'll find them, maybe...
Does yours have the panoramic sunroof? If so try cleaning and lubing the rubber seals that go all the way around the sunroof.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my ordered 2020 in November of 2019...Love it except for the damn random squeaks/rattles. Agree that glove box looks like a DIY project gone wrong!

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
19 months...
zero issues from stock items... a few warranty things done.

Still drive it like I stole it form the cartel, trying to get back to the border before dark time, with $10M in gold bricks, directly from "papi's" house without overhead cover watching my six and low on ammo.

I love the level of detail... Are you sure this didn't or isn't happening.
MY 2018 has 73k miles - I did have cam phasers under warranty and pano roof repaired. But would not trade this for anything. The Cobb/Goosetuned made this run like a completely different truck. It feels like more pep in regular mode now vs sport mode prior to tune.
My son (who inherited my 2014 Lariat when I got the Raptor) keeps telling me it is time for me to get another one.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
NEED to get in the habit of a) ALWAYS popping roof up in “vent” position prior to doing the one touch full slide back opening position & this is especially important the first time you’re using it for the day or after sitting extended period of time & b) every 6-12 months depending on where you live (w/ all the salt pollen dirt dust we get from different seasons in in New England 2x a year is def best) - clean the weather stripping & plastic tracks- wipe weather stripping down w/ damp mildly soapy cloth, I also suck up some debris w/ shop vac or blow w/ compressed air, then lube the weatherstripping & surrounding metal opening in roof w/ krytox & also use a small amount of some lubricant on tracks/pivot points....I think there’s a specific lube from Ford for that as well but I just use dry lithium grease or graphite etc def not as important as using the krytox brand stuff on the other parts

I’m confident that’ll keep it quiet & working properly for long time

that being said....on my 2nd raptor & have no roof

How do you pop the roof in "vent" position?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the level of detail... Are you sure this didn't or isn't happening.
MY 2018 has 73k miles - I did have cam phasers under warranty and pano roof repaired. But would not trade this for anything. The Cobb/Goosetuned made this run like a completely different truck. It feels like more pep in regular mode now vs sport mode prior to tune.
My son (who inherited my 2014 Lariat when I got the Raptor) keeps telling me it is time for me to get another one.

He likes and wants that hand me down Raptor LOL Smart guy.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just about the same here on my 2019. Little over a year, and I still love it.

Well... except for one tiny thing. Around 12,000 miles (13,500 currently) it just up and developed some rattles. Like 3 or 4 of them, and I can't track them down for the life of me.

Seriously. At 12k it was like there was a secret switch hidden in the truck labeled "rattles" and someone flipped it.

Man I hate rattles. Someday I'll find them, maybe...
if you have a creaking noise, it's probably the accumulation of dirt and crap in the sunroof seal. It's easily fixed by wrapping a credit card with thin damp paper towel and clean out the groove.