Introducing the F-150 Tremor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but not really impressed. Looks like they put fancy decals and Raptor running boards on a normal F150.
Especially since it's only going to have the normal 3.5 Eco.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, but not really impressed. Looks like they put fancy decals and Raptor running boards on a normal F150.
Especially since it's only going to have the normal 3.5 Eco.

In essence it’s a poor mans Raptor. But really it’s an added performance 4x4 that has more capability than the FX4. Anything close to a Raptor? Can’t imagine so. Worth it? Maybe. Think Ford wants to take on the Chevy Trailboss with this.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In essence it’s a poor mans Raptor. But really it’s an added performance 4x4 that has more capability than the FX4. Anything close to a Raptor? Can’t imagine so. Worth it? Maybe. Think Ford wants to take on the Chevy Trailboss with this.

As the poor man's raptor though, my guess is that these will do quite well for Ford. The group who's considering a Lariat will think by spending a bit more they can get a really nice looking truck with some "raptor-esque" features. For those who are considering the raptor but are intimidated by the price or don't think they need "that much off-road capability", the tremor will probably be a solid option.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed it said they made the truck 1” wider with from the offset do the wheels.

seems to have a slightly taller tire than a standard f150 and a 1/2” additional offset. Wonder if they have any rubbing issues on full bump or while turning?

No, you can put 35's on a stock 4wd f150 with a level kit.

Source- Rented 4wd f150, installed bolt-on fox 2.0 coilovers on the front (to level it) and 35x125.0r17 short course race tires/methods and pre ran the silver state 300 in it. Put back to stock and returned the truck...

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the poor man's raptor though, my guess is that these will do quite well for Ford. The group who's considering a Lariat will think by spending a bit more they can get a really nice looking truck with some "raptor-esque" features. For those who are considering the raptor but are intimidated by the price or don't think they need "that much off-road capability", the tremor will probably be a solid option.
How many Raptors are used for hi speed desert Baja?

How many people complain about the squat and look for towing upgrades on the Raptor?

Tremor fits the bill for the folks looking to off-road that don’t have a desert in the backyard running hi speed. Some of these people tow a boat and or side by side the Tremor is a perfect package for those that want a factory truck that have this in mind. It’s not meant to be a Raptor. It kills the Trail boss and they will sell as many as they can build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, you can put 35's on a stock 4wd f150 with a level kit.

Source- Rented 4wd f150, installed bolt-on fox 2.0 coilovers on the front (to level it) and 35x125.0r17 short course race tires/methods and pre ran the silver state 300 in it. Put back to stock and returned the truck...
Same as folks that put springs or spacers on raptors and install 37’s[emoji38]

The F-150 roush fox 2.0 are way over sprung for that!

Last edited:

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as folks that put springs or spacers on raptors and install 37’s[emoji38]

The F-150 roush fox 2.0 are way over sprung for that!

It's literally not the same. The firewall is in the same position relative the the tire on a raptor as a regular f15 and thats where rubbing issue is.

I'm not sure what you mean by oversprung, but I think it means you don't know what you're talking about.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's literally not the same. The firewall is in the same position relative the the tire on a raptor as a regular f15 and thats where rubbing issue is.

I'm not sure what you mean by oversprung, but I think it means you don't know what you're talking about.
You just proved you don’t know what your talking about.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever bud. I beat the shit out of a truck that wasn't mine on race course for full day and the tires didn't rub. The f150 I had before the raptor had the same setup except the race tires and it was fine too.

Ah yes some how "over sprung" is relative to tire size.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever bud. I beat the shit out of a truck that wasn't mine on race course for full day and the tires didn't rub. The f150 I had before the raptor had the same setup except the race tires and it was fine too.

Ah yes some how "over sprung" is relative to tire size.
Not what I said, but ok pro