Interest in an Alaska run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that's another good idea - Cannonball type race to Alaska! Enjoy a few days of scenery and fellowship. Then Cannonball run back. Hmmm......

Do we have to get a permit for that race? LOL

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've only been to Coldfoot not any further.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My dad worked building the pipeline up there, and we have gone over the maps a few times. Mom and him went up there last summer, rented a car, and drove around for a week or so. He said that going up north you would definitely want a truck, but the scenery is amazing. He said they saw a lot of great stuff just from the car they had. Would be a blast with about 10 Raptors......

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been planning for a trip in 2020. I would not consider 4-5 days in the Sierra Nevada, let alone Baja or Alaska. I am planning closer to a month. Granted I am planning to stick to mostly trails as the Great Alaska Off-Road race crew did, and that will be really slow going at times....But if you are going all the way you might as well make it a trip of a life time.

Was planning on a trail rig rather then a Raptor however.

Mustang76

Reaction score
Are there plans to go through with this? I know the thread was started a year ago, but lets make this happen!