Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put on 37's Nitto Trail Grapplers, and there was def clipping / rubbing at full turn. RPG did some light trimming and all is right with the world. This truck is going to be a street queen so I won't be able to comment on the viability running it roughly but so far so good. This was with a 1.5" collar up front.
I would assume you could get a reputable shop to re-tune the shocks for the 37's.
Also if you are running like a KO2 37 they have been confirmed to fit in the spare tire compartment (just barely) I think the main reason I would justify spending the extra $ on the 37 package would be for the blue interior, which personally I liked, but even then its alot of extra $20220218_062743.jpg

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Nice wheel color and especially when it matches your Dog. I have the same tires and I love them, although a little heavy. They wear very even.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice wheel color and especially when it matches your Dog. I have the same tires and I love them, although a little heavy. They wear very even.
Thanks! I think I actually went with those after seeing your pictures here. What PSI are you running on yours? I feel mine may be a little high.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have mine at 34 psi for street driving, with the thicker side wall it reduces the bounce a little bit. When I first picked mine up they were set at 40 psi and the truck felt like it bounced all over with no weight in the back.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have mine at 34 psi for street driving, with the thicker side wall it reduces the bounce a little bit. When I first picked mine up they were set at 40 psi and the truck felt like it bounced all over with no weight in the back.
Shoot thanks! Ya mine were set at 42 and just seem so dang high. I'm going to put them down to 34 like you recommend and see how it rides. Thanks for the info! <3

Did you have to trim at all for full turn?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Yes, a little is the usual spots. But to be honest I have not hit full compression. But no issues daily driving and normal light off roading.

I think if you air down a bit the ride will be much smoother, the side wall thickness does not require as much air as lighter load range tires.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too fitted 37” 12.5 k02s on my 2021 35 raptor. Only time it rubbed was super hard braking with wheel turned all the way to the right. I trimmed the fender liner for the time being and it is gone. No more rubbing. I plan on getting a new fender liner and install it once i put the collars on for 1.5” lift. I need to fix this stupid clunk from day one before modifying the suspension. Truck drives great with 37s with no ill side effects so far.

7FA6A036-AFDF-4C75-A2CB-D1C23550A46A.jpeg4F66C2C9-E59C-43C4-BFD4-EA1A2B7798BC.jpegF20F87B2-29FF-49D2-AC50-895AEE5AFCA2.jpeg

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too fitted 37” 12.5 k02s on my 2021 35 raptor. Only time it rubbed was super hard braking with wheel turned all the way to the right. I trimmed the fender liner for the time being and it is gone. No more rubbing. I plan on getting a new fender liner and install it once i put the collars on for 1.5” lift. I need to fix this stupid clunk from day one before modifying the suspension. Truck drives great with 37s with no ill side effects so far.

View attachment 343579View attachment 343580View attachment 343581
What width and offset are your rims?

04silverL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put on 37's Nitto Trail Grapplers, and there was def clipping / rubbing at full turn. RPG did some light trimming and all is right with the world. This truck is going to be a street queen so I won't be able to comment on the viability running it roughly but so far so good. This was with a 1.5" collar up front.
I would assume you could get a reputable shop to re-tune the shocks for the 37's.
Also if you are running like a KO2 37 they have been confirmed to fit in the spare tire compartment (just barely) I think the main reason I would justify spending the extra $ on the 37 package would be for the blue interior, which personally I liked, but even then its alot of extra $View attachment 342999
Clean looking setup!!

04silverL

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, finally got out to put it through its paces off-road with the 37s on my 35 truck. I did install 1.5” collars yesterday as well. Truck is amazing on 37s, noticeably smoother. And although I didn’t launch it huge I did get it airborn and had zero rubbing (again on stock wheels, with the RPG collar on).

One thing is that the spare tire did slide forward into the crossmember after being bounced around. Luckily Ford made tie down holes perfectly in line with the spare, so all you need to do is put a tie down strap to hold it back toward the rear bumper.

View attachment 329117View attachment 329118View attachment 329119
Thanks for sharing with pictures!!